Monday, 9 March 2015

The Beauty show 2015 :)













Hello everyone!! hope you're all having a lovely Monday :) Apologies for the lack of blog posts the past week!! It was a hectic week :) Back on track now though :)

So as most of you know I  attended the Irish Beauty Show in the RDS on Sunday March 8th and it lived up to all my expectations and more!! I was so excited about this since I booked my tickets back in January. It really did feel like the night before Christmas, I was THAT excited for it. Anyone who shares my love for make-up and all things beauty will totally get me :P 



So I went to the beauty show with my sister in law Elaine and another very good friend and fellow blogger Beibhínn from A Judge Less Life. We were on the road from early, the sun was beaming and we were all in high spirits for the day ahead :) We arrived at the RDS for about 10.15 and already large queues had formed. It was so busy, was so great to see such a huge turn out. It was a very casual attire event, everyone was dressed in comfortable clothing and all looked the part :) I just wore some comfy black leggings, my comfy boots a black flowy top from Penneys and my favourite cardi I got in Penneys for only a euro :P We queued for a few minutes and it moved pretty quickly, it was a very well organised event. 

Myself and Beibhínn from AJudge Less Life xx
My sis in Law Elaine and myself :) xx


So when I stepped foot inside I was taking aback by the amount of stalls and stands there were. Right in front of us was the Academie tan and Jessica beauty products. The prices were all priced at discount prices and would be perfect for people who work in salons etc., or just for yourself to have too :) There was so many different nail polishes to chose from and skin care products and cosmetics at fabulous prices too. 

 





There were so many Nail Art and accessories stands. So much to choose from and the prices were all in or around the same so there wasn't too much competition between them :) They had everything from UV lamps, gel polishes, nail clippers, acrylic nails, all sorts of nail files, you name it it was there!! Was great to see all the different nail things you could get. I bought some nail accessories but I honestly did not know where to start with it all, next time I will be making a list :P 

 

 


I finally got my AYU contour and highlight  palette that I have been eyeing up for months now!!! it was only €12.50, was delighted to get my hands on it :) the ladies at AYU were so helpful and was great seeing them there, They're a great bunch and their brand is amazing!!! I also got the Crown Brush natural eye-shadow palette for €20 and a Crown Brush eye blending brush for only €4!!! Amazing prices for amazing products!! cannot wait to play with my new babies :) 
















Next stall I was in love with was the 
Babydoll Cosmetics. These products are so good and so affordable too, they do nails, lashes and the famous Tan Goddess tan mousse. The girls who worked there are so friendly and welcoming and just lovely!! They did a great job. SO professional and the stand was pretty in pink :) very girly altogether!! I couldn't resist a bottle of the Tan of course :)  Also the Cocoa brown Tan stand was fantastic and the girls were all so nice and efficient. Very helpful and the beautiful Marissa Carter was there with her beautiful bump, you would not think the girl is due her baby in just a few weeks time she looks fantastic!! she is just glowing! and she was even wearing heels!!! she is some woman for one woman I tell ya !!! I am in love with Cocoa Brown so picked up the gradual tan, which I am very excited about trying out and a nice new tan mitt :) they were 2 for €10.
 
 




More brands and companies that were there also included CND Shellac, Dermalogica, Blank Canvas, Fake Bake, Karora tan, Royal Effeem MAke up, Celtic candles, Gelish polish, Payot, Sparkles Lips, Wow Brown tan, Benefit make-up, Dream Dots, Kaeso skin care, The Artistic Collection  and so many more. There were also stalls for handbags, jewellery and accessories. There were stalls for teeth whitening, body art, facials and more. It was a fantastic day and I'm already looking forward to the next one. Now that I know what to expect I will be sure to make a list of what I need/want. Everyone was so lovely and it was so well organised. It was very impressive. If you didn't go this year be sure to go next year. It is well worth the trip up and just get up early and make a day of it, it is the ultimate girly day out :) 

      











I also couldn't pass the Breast Cancer aware stand without donating something so I bought a pen and a keyring altogether for €6, its for a great cause and I think a little goes along way too. They had some beautiful candles. bracelets, pins and more to choose from. I really love the idea that you can get wedding favours too. Great way for donating the money and having them given out as favours for your special day, this is definitely something I would do  :) 






 I will be posting individual blog reviews very soon  of some of the products I purchased from the show :)

Thank you all for reading. 
until next time :)
x Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment