Sunday, 22 November 2015

Top 5 Bloggers Of the week :)


Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog! I hope your week is going well so far, Seen as this is my first blog post since Friday the 13th  I just want to take this opportunity to share my condolences with all the innocent victims who so devastatingly lost their lives from an act of terrorism and also the earthquakes and hurricanes which also claimed so many lives. It's a very scary world we live in and I just hope it stops before it gets worse. RIP to them all xx #standuptoterrorism 



So here are my top 5 bloggers of the week :) 

It's All G

 

So first up the fab Grace from It's All G! Grace is a stunning girl inside and out, her blog is so girly, fun and informative. She always has amazing posts on products I too enjoy ! She's also a great one for the dupes and you can find these in some blog posts too :) She's such a happy go lucky kinda girl and so helpful. So happy to have come across Grace's blog and Grace herself she is a great blogger friend :D So head on over and follow Grace on her sites linked below :D 

Snapchat: itsallg_blog
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Blog: http://www.itsallgblog.com/

A Judge Less Life 


Ah my good oul gal pal Bebhinn!! Bev and I went to our very first event together to the Irish Beauty Show and we hit it off straight away!! She is a gem! Such a kind thoughtful friend who would do anything for anyone! Her blog is so on point and her style of writing is so professional and informative, she does not slack!!!  Her html skills are unbelievable!! She has helped me learn loads already!! But I still cry for help all the time :P We have had the lols many a times at different events and am so lucky to have such a nice friend to share these events with! Go check out all her links below :D 

Snapchat: Bubblegumbev
Facebook
Twitter
Instagran
Blog: http://ajudgelesslife.blogspot.ie/

Make up and Messes 


Ahhhh Heyaaaaa!!! So this is Jacinta AKA Cint and we are obsessed with James Patrice!!! A fellow Offaly blogger who I just recently found as we were having the lols on twitter with James Kavanagh!! Another beauty/make up obsessed lover like myself we instantly clicked and made friends with no questions asked! She is a fab girl with a huge heart! I love Cint's blog mainly because there;s no shite with her, what you see is what you get :D So head on over and check her out below :D

Snapchat: MakeupandMesses

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram


RachsBeautique 


This girl is a true trooper and a huge inspiration! She has been through a huge ordeal in her life and has come out the other side with such a positive attitude and out look and I honestly truly admire her for her strength and fight. She's only a young girl but she has such a wise head on those young shoulders and she certainly lives life to the fullest! Rachael is currently studying Beauty Therapy and I can see her going very far with a career in beauty in the future, you just need to check out her own make up to see she is a natural!! So head on over and check out her blog and social media pages, you will enjoy Rachael's Blog I can guarantee you :D

Snapchat: Rachbags
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram 
Blog: http://www.rachsbeautique.com/ 

Life and Style Of Jen 


If you have a sense of humor and love to have a laugh then you need to check out this gem!! This is Jennifer Devitt from The Life and Style of Jen and I can tell you now this gal makes me have a giggle on a daily basis! She is a very down to earth funny girl! She is so friendly too and always has the nicest clothes plus the figure to wear them all too!! (wagon :D :D ) If you don't follow Jen already I highly recommend that you  do! You won't regret it ! Her eyeliner is always on point too!!! 

Snapchat: Jenniferdevitt
Facebook
Instagram
Blog: http://thelifeandstyleofjen.blogspot.ie


So there you go, they are my top 5 bloggers of the week! I'm so sorry for the delay on this post!!!! I have just had the busiest week ever but I will be posting this kind of post every week until I run out of blogs..... So probably won't ever end !! :D Anyways I hope you all enjoyed reading and get to know these lovely bloggers too! They are such nice ladies so definitely check them out!! :D

Thanks for reading
Until next time

Lots of Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment