Wednesday 22 June 2016

Clarins Double Serum Review


Hey Hey my loves
Hope your week is going well :D 

So this post is all about the Clarins Double Serum which I have been using and loving for the past 3 months now. I picked this up after I had Clarins Training with work. The lady Debbie spoke so highly about this product and allowed us to take a sample home with us to try for the night, I instantly fell in love with it. 


Double Serum is one of the longest serving products in the Clarins range. It was launched in 1985 and has proven to be one of their most successful products to date. The  Double Serum contains active ingredients to help with  hydration, nutrition, oxygenation, protection and regeneration. The key ingredients are as follows: 
  1. Katafray and Hydroclonic acid - These are the key ingredients to keep the skin hydrated. 
  2. Kiwi - This fruit is the richest in vitamin C & E and it has the highest concentration of nutrients 
  3. Rosehip oil - Keeps the skin oxygenated
  4. Pistachio and Green tea - are the ingredients used to protect the skin
  5. Organic Green banana - Helps to regenerate the skin and diminish the appearance of wrinkles. 


The double serum is powered by 20 plant extracts and it has 2 efficient anti ageing formulas that target all aspects of the skin. The best thing about this serum is that it can be used on all skin types whether you are prone to oily, dry, combination, sensitive or normal skin. 

Since using this serum I have noticed my skin has balanced out, it is visibly smoother, pores are less visible and my complexion seems more even. 
9 out of 10 women will say the same as me too as it is proven to be a product that has worked for many and it is a multiple award winning product. 

You can start to use Double Serum at any age and they actually recommend to use it from a young age (18/19)  so it is suitable to use on young and mature skin. You can use this day or night but it is not recommended to use it more than once in a day. 

The best way to apply is:
  •  pump one pump of product in to the palm of your hand,
  •  rub palms together to heat up the product in your hands (don't worry about product being wasted as your palms in fact do not absorb products.)
  •  Gently apply the serum to cleansed skin. 
  • Using some firm yet gentle pressure press the serum on to your face and neck using the palms of your hands, never tugging or pulling at the skin. 
  • Move outward on the cheeks towards the ears, from the centre of the forehead to the temples,and from the jaw down to the lower part of your neck. 
  • Follow with moisturiser

I know the steps seem a bit long, and even I don't do it exactly this way every time, but when I have the time I do like to give myself the full experience of the Clarins way. It is very luxurious and such a nice treat so do treat yourself :)

So this retails at €69.50 for a 30ml sized bottle and I think its around €89 for a 50 ml. It is pricey but it is so so nice!! If you have followed me on here for a while you will know that I do blog about products that I am very passionate about and really enjoy, most of the things I go for normally are very affordable but sometimes when I get the opportunity I will splurge that little bit more especially on good skin care. Your skin is an organ and it needs to be treated with great care and I am really realising this the older I get :/ 

So who else loves the Double Serum?? 

Let me know below :)

I hope you enjoyed reading

Until next time
Lots of Love 




2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Thank you for sharing. I will definitely have to try this!!! 💋

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete