Tuesday 10 November 2015

Rimmel Glam Eyes eye-shadow Quad - Review




Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog! Hope you're all having a great week so far :D 

So I recently purchased this eyeshadow palette as I was feeling somewhat adventurous and creative and hadn't bought any colour eye shadow palettes in a long time! So when I seen this combo on the Rimmel stand in work in Ryan's Pharmacy I just had to make it mine :) 

I love purples and turquoise/blues on brown eyes, they really make them pop!!!
So this one is Rimmel Glam Eyes quad eye-shadow in 021 State of Grace and it can be purchased from all leading pharmacies nationwide which hold a Rimmel make up stand in store and it costs around €8 :) 



So the eye-shadow quad itself comes with a guide of how to use this eye-shadow which is a massive help and well makes it pretty fool proof for us make up amateurs :P 



So I started off the with the lightest blue shade and applied that all over my eye lid and blended it all out. Then using my Bold Metals 201 Pointed Crease crease brush (Best Brush Ever !!!! )  I applied the darker blue in the crease of my eye and blended that out too. Next using my Real Techniques accent brush I applied the purple shade to the outer corners of my eyes and blended that all out too. It really was that simple! And lastly using the white/silvery shade I used this under the brow bone for highlight and to the inner corners of the eye too. I also brought some of the purple underneath my eye and put a greeny colour gel liner on the water line for a finished look. :)



7


I really enjoyed doing this look and enjoyed more so that it was so simple! I do however hope to have more time to play around with different eye-shadow looks in the near future! There are some other shades in this range I have my eye on to get too so I will share them all with you too :D 



Have you tried these eye-shadow quads? If so how did you find them? If you haven't would you like to ? let me know in the comments below or on any of my social media sites linked below :D 

Thank you all so much for reading

Until next time
Lots of Love 



No comments:

Post a Comment