Tuesday 12 May 2015

Rimmel - Rita Ora Colourfest :)


http://www.ryanspharmacy.com/






Hey everyone and welcome back :) 
So I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! I had such a good one with my  fellow blogger and bestie Bébhinn from A Judge Less Life at the ITWBN event at The G hotel in Galway. It was absolutely fantatsic!! However, I'm not going to go on about it in this blog post but I will have one up very soon for ye all to have a nosey at :D 

So this next blog post is about the new Rita Ora Colourfest polish by Rimmel.  These nail polishes can be purchased from Ryan's Pharmacy and are priced at an amazing price of just €3.49 each!!! To find your local Ryan's just click here. So when I first seen these on the Rimmel display in Ryan's a few weeks back I was instantly attracted to the prettiness of the colours and the design on the bottle. All the colours stand out because they are so bright and super girly and absolutely perfect for festival time of year ! I really love the names of the polishes, they are so fun, young and funky. The colours which I have a little collection of are as follows:

(L-R pic below) 
Roll in the grass, Tangerine Tent, Port-A-Loo-Blue, Neon Fest, Go Wild-Er-Ness, Your Majesty (this one isnt part of the collection I just thought it was super pretty) 






They dry super quick and last between 2-3 days. My hands are constantly in water so my poor nails never stand a chance when it comes to nail polish!! But once you have a good base coat and top coat you are laughing!! The brush is also nice and wide so it makes it a little bit easier to paint the nail with :) 

Loving the Neon fest pink :) 


So I cannot wait to build my collection of these little beauties especially for that price you just can't go wrong!! So if you spot a Ryan's Pharmacy on your travels drop in and check out all their beauty products they have in-store! Some beautiful pieces at the moment so go check it out :D 

Thank you all for stopping by
Hope you enjoyed reading! 
Until next time

Lots of Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment