Thursday 13 August 2015

L'oreal Paris LA Palette Nude - Review


http://www.ryanspharmacy.ie/



Hey everyone :D 
Oh my god it feels like forever since I've written on here!! I really missed it too! I hate not having internet it literally makes me feel like I'm missing a limb!!! However I am back now and I am reviewing the LA Palette Nude by L'oreal Paris!!! I am finally getting around to do this and I am so excited to share this palette with you because it is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! 

So I was so kindly given this amazing palette by the fantastic Ryan's Pharmacy. Ryan's also got nominated best shop in Ireland recently so a massive well-done to them. It doesn't even surprise me though as it is a fantastic and friendly pharmacy/gift shop. I live in the place! If you want to find your nearest Ryan's pharmacy just click here :) 

So as you all know I go weak for nudes and browns and dusty pinks eye-shadow and this palette literally fills all my needs for an eye-shadow palette. When I fist swatched the palette I wasn't overly impressed as the shades seem to be quite soft BUT then I put it on my eye lids and I was so shocked by how pigmented it really was.... 
So the moral of the story here is don't always believe a swatch on your hand as it may be completely different on your eyes or where-ever you're putting the swatched products :D 





Below you will find me wearing a very subtle day time eye.  I wanted to keep it as simple as I could and this palette was perfect for delivering just that. I only had to apply a small amount of shadow and it gave fantastic pigment and also the shadow lasted all day without an eye-shadow primer being applied. ( I know shocking but I genuinely forgot to put some on!!! ) 



So you can use this palette for day or night time wear. It has 10 shadows starting from light to dark (as most eye-shadow palettes tend to do :) )  It retails at €19.99 but I promise it is worth every cent as it will last you absolute ages!!  You can purchase it in Ryan's pharmacy at the L'oreal stand :) Thank you again to Orla from Ryan's Pharmacy for giving me the opportunity to try such a fantastic make up product :) 

So I hope you enjoyed my review! I feel out of touch of blogging because its been so long!! But I'm back now so I'll be used to it again in no time!! Thank you for your continuous support and for reading my posts. You're all amazing!!!! 

P.S. Don't forget to enter the competition on my Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning loads of amazing beauty goodies including Cocoa Brown, Body shop and lots more :) Facebook link can be found below :D Good Luck xx 

Until next time 

Lots of love 

No comments:

Post a Comment