Thursday 5 February 2015

The Beauty Blog Awards






Hi everyone.

So this next post is something which I never ever thought I would even think about let alone be writing in my blog!!! This kind of thing is something that would be floating above my head with every other dream and wish I have ever had. I was a bit nervous even making the decision to nominate myself to be honest, I still don't expect to get far with it but at least I can say I tried. That's something I had stopped doing for a long time, was trying. I gave up on myself, I gave up on ever thinking I could possibly be something or do something productive or something I wanted to do and not what everybody else would just expect me to do. So this blog has taken me to places within myself I never knew were there.

I feel like in the past three weeks I have gained some confidence in myself (to a certain extent) I am finally realizing what style I like, make-ups and skin care I like and enjoy.And it all comes from my own likes and tastes and isn't so much influenced by what everyone else likes, like i would have been before. I am a very easily influenced person and I find myself nearly imitating people, so this is a huge step for me to be stepping out on my own and sharing my own thoughts, my own preference on things. And people seem to be liking it which is a massive plus for me. It is a huge deal that I am finally able to express myself in a way I never thought would be possible.

The Beauty Blog awards is a massive deal to me!! I mean MASSIVE!! to even get nominated for this would be a dream come true, the thoughts of being noticed would be surreal! I just started this blog about 3 weeks ago without expecting to ever get as far as I have done with it. I really thought it would just last a day or so but all the likes and support throughout has been unbelievable and I would like to thank all my followers for that :) I love giving away prizes on my Facebook page as I know it brings happiness to someones life when they win. And that's one of my aims on this blog is to make people happy and for them to enjoy reading my posts and picking themselves up a bargain or ten :) I love to help anywhere I can. Now I am doing this beauty therapy course too I really hope to go as far as I can with it and I hope i gain a lot more knowledge and experience on the topic and share all of that with all of ye. :)

I hope I have your vote for the Beauty Blog Awards and also I hope the judges on the judging panel notice me and give me a chance because it would be an amazing experience and my second biggest achievement of my life (my first being my baby girl of course :) ) I hope I can continue with the blog for as long as I can and for as long as you'll all have me :)

Thank you all for reading and for your continuous support!! It means more than you'll ever know :)

"Every Great dream begins with a dreamer, Always remember you have within you, the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars and to change the world"- Harriet Tubman 



Lots of love 
Grá
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment