Hello my lovelies!! So I have been nominated for the Liebster Award again, the first time I was up for this was when I had just started blogging and I was completely clueless as to what I was doing, so now 2 months on.... I'm still somewhat clueless but getting there :) Thank you very much Eimear from Chirps from a little red hen This is a fun way of letting my followers know a little bit more about me that they may not have known before and also for fellow bloggers to get more of a feel for what I am about :) hope you all enjoy :)
1. What inspired you to blog?
I have always been interested in bloggers and what they do. Especially on you-tube but never in a million years did I think one day I would be doing my own, but I have and I would recommend anyone to do it, its like therapy... but in a fun way :)
2. What do you enjoy about blogging?
I love how everything is my own opinion on what I like and do not like, I love sharing my experiences and loves with everyone else especially when I find a good bargain :) I love that I can help people through my blog and I am loving meeting fellow bloggers too and have made some very good friends from it now too which is the best part :D
|Myself and Beibhínn from A Judgeless Life :)|
3. What's a recent post you've read that's stood out to you?
I would have to say Sara Delmar from Where is my mind gone? post on her panic attacks, it was a very well written post and reading her post actually gave me the encouragement to post my own experiences of depression and anxiety. It's something that needs to be addressed more and the stigma needs to be broken on mental illness, it's slowly but surely getting there :) I want to just wish Sara all the best for her bright future ahead xx
4. If you could rule a country, which one would it be and why?
I would like to say a hot country but I'm going to have to say Ireland because I feel I could do a better job (which wouldn't be hard) and our government right now are making a balls of everything!!!
5. What is your guilt free go to treat?
Ooh it would have to be stewed apple with some vanilla essence and cinnamon then topped off with some fat free yoghurt and a crushed digestive biscuit :) delish!!
6. If you were an animal what would you be and why?
Oh I think a bird... I have a fear of birds so I know I would be contradicting myself, but sure didn't Batman do the same thing :P :P oh and I would love to be able to fly!!
7. Have you any funny / quirky traits?
I hate the feel and noise of certain materials and I cannot stand listening to people filing their nails.. makes me cringe, can get my nails done and do nails but just cant't listen to someone doing it! I'm always fidgeting.. can't sit still.. I have to be moving something whether its my hands or my feet.
8. What's your morning fix to start your day?
When I'm in my healthy eating mode it's a green tea and a pint of water.. if i'm slacking its normal tea :)
9. Whats your favorite season? And why?
I do love winter because of Christmas etc. but then I love summer for the longer bright evenings and the warmth is nice too :P
10. How do you think they put the figs into the fig rolls?
haha Love it!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fig_roll I think you will find all you to know here :P
Thank you again Chirps from a little red hen for the nomination :)
I hope you all enjoyed reading :D
- What is your favourite thing to blog about?
- Where do you get your inspiration from to blog?
- What is your special talent?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- What is your middle name?
- If you were a superhero what superpowers would you have?
- Would you ever go on Big Brother?
- Do you like reality tv?
- What really grinds your gears?
- What is your beauty must have?
So I would like to nominate the following