Wednesday 11 March 2015

My new found love... Clarins skincare range

http://www.ryanspharmacy.com/
http://www.boots.ie/






Hey everyone, hope you are all having a great week so fat :)
This next post is on the Clarins skincare range. I have never used this brand before as I honestly always thought it was super expensive and never had the courage to even look at it let alone use it !! Sooo I was in Ryan's pharmacy in Edenderry the past week and the lovely sales assistant Aisling who works on the Clarin's display gave me some samples to try at home. She gave me the eye contour gel, Blue Orchid face treatment oil, Hydra-quench cream mask. Toning lotion and Cleansing milk. So i have done a review on each product below :) hope you enjoy :)

Eye Contour Gel 



This stuff is an absolute God send!!! For anyone like myself that sufferes fine lines and dark circles (which most mammies do) then this is the ideal skincare product must have for you :) So what it does is it visibly reduces fine lines and dark circles under the eye. Using my ring finger I take a small bit of the gel and apply it under my eye, I use it under my make up and throughout the day top it up over my make up for a refreshed look. It completely wakens up your eyes with its cooling gel and refines fine lines. I am in love with this. it is on sale at the moment in Ryan's Pharmacy for a set for only €15 where you get the hydra quench mask, contour eye gel and Hydra quench intensive serum. You can also purchase it from Boots for €35. See below for results, you see results literally as you put it on!! 

Before and after using the contour gel



 Hydra-Quench cream mask


This cream mask is so hydrating and soothing!! It is unreal!!!! This cream mask is a right treat and  makes your skin feel so refreshed and rehydrated after using it. It smells so nice and a little bit goes a long way. So I like to ensure my face is clean and no make up is left on it before using the mask. I use a small bit ensuring my face is covered, avoiding the eye area, I leave it on for 5-10 minutes then using the Clarins cleansing milk and toning lotion I remove it with a cotton pad. (see products below). This is €39.50 from Ryan's Pharmacy and
 Boots. But as mentioned earlier it is also in a set in Ryan's Pharmacy for only €15!!





Cleanser Milk and Toning lotion



This is possibly one of the best cleansers I have used in a long time. It is so luxurious and kind to skin too. It spreads very well over your skin so you do not need an awful lot. It's great for removing make-up, impurities and eye makeup. It's very soft and leaves your skin feeling so clean, soft and revitalised after using it. It is only €21 from Ryan's Pharmacy and Boots. 
The toner too is so refreshing. I use it after I have used the cleansing milk and it leaves your skin feeling so clean and smooth perfect for before you apply your makeup. It smells so nice too and is just so soothing on the skin.  This is only €21 from Ryan's Pharmacy and Boots too. 
Ryan's pharmacy are doing a great deal at the moment where you get a full size cleanser and toner a and a small bottle of eye cleanser and a free make up bag for €39/50. Perfect gifts for Mother's Day. 


Gift set from Ryan's Pharmacy for only €39.50





Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil




This is heaven in a bottle. If you are like me and suffer from dry skin then this is for you!!! Oh My God it is some stuff!!! So basically what this does is it hydrates tones and revitalises your skin. This oil contains 100% plant extracts with no perservatives. So after I have cleansed and toned I use a small bit of the oil. So I put  a small bit in the palm of my hand and heat it up. Using hte tips of my fingers I spread it evenly using circular motions over my face and neck and leave on all night. You wake up with hydrated and nourished looking skin. Not only does it feel good it makes your skin look good too. Perfect for the winter weather where we're all stuck indoors with central heating all day. This is €39.50 and can be purchased from Ryan's Pharmacy and Boots :) 

 

So there are my reviews. If you want to find your nearest stockist of Ryan's Pharmacy and Boots you can do through the links below :) 

http://www.ryanspharmacy.com/contact.htm


I hope you all enjoyed this post and found it somewhat useful :) If you decide to purchase any Clarins please let me know as I will be looking forward to hearing some more feedback on the products and what ye thought of them :) Also don't forget if you're in Edenderry pop in to Aisling in Ryan's Pharmacy she is only too happy to help any customers with questions or queries about the cosmetics in store. 

You can contact me on the links below or email me at Tresbelleblog@hotmail.com 


Until next time my lovelies

Thank you all for reading

x Lots of love x


3 comments:

  1. Clarins Flash balm is amazing ! Gives you a fresh dewy complexion, covering blemishes. It's perfect after a late night ;). I love BB creams but this is the best and original

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I must try some of this trish! Be perfect for days where I don't like wearing too much makeup ! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses.

    strawberry mask for face

    ReplyDelete