Tuesday 27 January 2015

Welcome to my blog :)

Hey everyone!!! :)
Sooo this is my first post on my new blog page !! its all very exciting and nerve racking :) I'd just like to start off by telling you all a little bit about myself :) So my name is Grainne, I am a 27 year old mammy to 2 year old Lucy! I have a great interest in Make-up, Beauty,Hair, Fashion, Household, food, babies and more!! I am a trained Montessori teacher, hovever I decided to not go back to work after I had Lucy, so I am currently a stay at home mammy. I am now on a new path in my life, having been at home with Lucy for the past 2 years I have had lots of time to think about what i want to do with my life and the truth is i want to continue my career path in health and beauty so i took it upon myslef to create this blog and to share as much helpful tips, hints and bargain finds with you all! i am also hoping to go on to study health and beauty as soon as i can. I hope you all enjoy the page and find my tips helpful. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate in contacting me. I am more than happy to answer and help where i can :) Tresbelleblog@hotmail.com.
Thank you all for taking the time to read my page :)
Lots of lovegra
Gráinne xxx
twitter @tresbellebell facebook: www.facebook.com/tresbelle15 Instagram:Tresbelleblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment