Friday 4 September 2015

Holos: Blossoms Light Exfoliating skin polish - Review





Hey everyone 

Welcome back to my blog :) hope you're al keeping well :)

So I was lucky enough to receive this amazing product from Niamh over at Holos Skincare. Holos Skincare is an Irish skin care based company. Holos skincare products are all handmade, they are 100% natural, holistic and made with pure essential oils. You can really feel the natural quality of their products on your skin. They are pure goodness.



 So I tried the Blossoms Light Exfoliating skin polish. It contains Neroli, YlanYlang and jasmine essential oils combined with a light volcanic lava called pumice.The creamed coconut oil and Aloe Vera extract nourish and protect the skin, and this can really be proven when using this beautiful skin polish. The essential oils are used to soothe dryness leaving the skin feeling silky smooth. The best thing about these products are that they are AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING!!! Big thing I always look for when buying skin care products :) 


So I have been using this skin polish for about 2 weeks now, I use it about every second night and/or before I do my make up and a small bit goes a long way. I like to massage it in to my face and neck using my finger tips and circular motions. I leave it on for about 10 minutes and let it act like a face mask, however,  it is recommended to leave on for 2-3 mins to allow the blended ingredients to deeply cleanse the skin.  I then wash it off with a face cloth and some warm water and voila you are left with noticeably smooth clean skin. It literally polishes your skin and makes your make up application easier and nicer looking :)  I was so impressed with this product and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a product to put some life back in to their skin !! It can be purchased online here  for just €20.80 for a 100ml , as I mentioned before a small bit goes a long way so it will last you ages!! There is also a list of stores that stock this amazing skin care range and you can find them here. You can also check out Holos skin care on the following social media sites that I will leave a link to below to :) 




So a Big thank you to Niamh from Holos Skin care for giving me the opportunity to use this amazing product. I will most definitely being making a purchase of more Holos Skin care products in the very near future. Make sure you tune in to #HolosLovesBloggers every Monday night at 9pm on Twitter and if you're a blogger you could be lucky enough to be picked as a co-host for the twitter chat :) 

If you have tried any of the Holos Skin care range please let me know in the links below or on any of my social media sites linked below too :) 

Thank you all so much for reading

Until next time
Lots of Love

4 comments:

  1. Well to be honest I didn't know about this brand, but after this review ,I will check! Is possible to find in worldwide?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful brand Rebecca :) by the end of the week Holos will be available to buy online worldwide.So keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you pick up anything :) x

      Delete
  2. This sounds so good. A local chemist will be stocking them soon and I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh briliant :) You will definitely have to treat yourself :) x

      Delete