Thursday 10 September 2015

Botanics Skin Care- Review


Botanics- are an award winning brand which offer you effective and affordable products using powerful plant extracts 

Hey my loves

How are we all doing? `

So as most of ye who know me or follow me will know that I love to try out new skin care products on a weekly basis at this rate :P And I love a good budget friendly one too !!! If you too are like me and love affordable skin care then look no further because I have found the perfect balance !! I loved this brand so much it made it in to my August favourites which you can read here :) 

So the Boots Botanics range has been impressing me so much these days I juts had to share my new found loves with you all :)
So I was rambling around Boots as you do and I noticed that the skin care was literally all half price so I just could not resist!!!! 

Foam Face Wash 


So first up we have the Matifying foam face wash. This is perfect for people with oily skin. While I do have very combination skin I find this works wonders. It is so light weight on the skin and removes all make up and impurities. It has a pump top which is great for not wasting any product. This is only €5.99 and is such a bargain for a face wash!! it lasts absolute ages too! There is 3 for 2 on selected skincare, hair care and health in Boots at the moment too so even better :) 



Radiance Concentrate Serum 

Ok girls if you have not gone out and bought this serum yet I highly recommend you go NOW!! Well maybe not right now but after reading this post you should :P This is the holy grail of serums!! IT soaks right in to your skin and leaves you with fresh tightened skin. only 2 or 3 drops of this beauty and you will see a difference in your face. It is a clear substance and quite watery texture. It is truely amazing! I love it!! 



Hydrating Day Cream 


Another good'n!!I use this cream every single day and it goes on so nicely and makes a lovely smooth base for applying makeup! It's little bit more watery than most moisturizers I have used but that's not a bad thing, just a warning to not open it upside down! (Learnt from experience...) It is beautiful though and is perfect for dry/combination skin. It also has SPF 15, which is always a handy one for preventing the oul wrinkles around the eyes :) This is only like €6.99 and again remember its 3FOR2 :D 



Refreshing Eye Roll on 


I bought this a few weeks ago as it caught my eye and it was on offer too! Can never resist a good bargain, especially in Boots :) So this is so nice on the eyes!!! So it has a metal ball and you roll it over the eye lid area and under and it literally wakes your eyes up. I use it every morning before applying my make up so I don't have any bags or tiredness. It's €12.99 at the moment, I think i got it for €6 when it was on offer so keep an eye out for sales people :) But again 3FOR2!!! 


So that is just a quick review of some of my favourite Botanics products right now! There are other products I love from this brand but I will save them for another post in the near future :) So these can all be purchased from any Boots Nationwide or online here 

Do you love this skin care range?? if so please share below your favourite products to use :)

Thanks for reading
until next time

Lots of Love 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great brand especially for an own brand. Everything i try i love ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they're so reasonable aren't they :) Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete